Restore a Youthful Glow to Aging Skin
Collagen Induction Therapy with Growth Factors
To accelerate the skin’s response to Collagen Induction Therapy treatment, topical products are often applied to the treated areas for maximum absorption and effectiveness. The most popular options for this method of treatment is using PRP, the PRP procedure is not for everyone.
At Advanced Laser & Skin Center, we can offer a solution that doesn’t require using the patients’ blood and still delivers the benefits of regenerative cells. Using natural stem cells, a growth factor serum has been developed that can be applied to aid in the enhancement of the skin.
Growth factors offer several benefits to patients when used in conjunction with Collagen Induction Therapy, such as:
- Promoting the enhancement of skin with reduced post-treatment inflammation.
- Using a more natural alternative to harsh chemicals or exfoliants to rejuvenate the skin.
- Growth factors control cellular growth and promote the gradual resurfacing of the skin.
- Collagen and elastin, essential nutrients for skin elasticity and tightness, experience increased production.
- Circulation may also be improved in treated areas, restoring a youthful glow to aging skin.
Results will vary for each patient and it may not be suitable for everyone. Contact Advanced Laser & Skin Center today to schedule a consultation with our medical team and find out how Collagen Induction Therapy with growth factors can safely and naturally rejuvenate your aging or damaged skin.