We can perform spider vein laser treatment on the face, chest and legs with great results. Cherry angioma’s can be treated in 1 treatment.
The laser technology treats facial and leg veins with comfort while promoting excellent patient satisfaction. Our laser vein removal process uses pulses of laser light at just the right wavelength to constrict the vessels responsible for face or leg veins, causing the vein to degenerate/collapse and visibly disappear.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to see if you would be a good candidate for this laser treatment.
The CoolSculpting procedure can help in reducing stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to coolsculpting-before-aftersafely target and assist in fat loss of diet- and exercise-resistant fat. CoolSculpting results are noticeable, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle.
Now is a great time of the year to have any body sculpting procedure. We are open nights and on Saturday for easy scheduling. Contact us to schedule your free consultation.
Honey, being an emollient, is a great ingredient for hair masks.
Is Honey Good For Hair Growth?
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey Hair Mask
You Will Need:
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply the mask to your hair and scalp.
- Leave it in for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cool/lukewarm water and shampoo.
Why This Works
If you apply this mask once a week, the apple cider vinegar contains the right enzymes and nutrients that are necessary to condition your hair. It seals your follicles and cuticles, imparting strength and shine.
The lines that appear between your brows (glabellar), around the eyes (crow’s feet), on the forehead and around the mouth actually result from muscle movement and the passage of time.
The wrinkles are caused from a combination of factors: aging, stress, sun, genetics, hormone loss, collagen depletion and the environment.
One 10 minute treatment and a few tiny Botox injections, and within day’s there is a noticeable improvement in moderate to severe frown and other facial lines. Botox® has a paralyzing or freezing effect on the muscle which lasts about 4 months.
We know that Vicks VapoRub is great for coughs and colds, but did you know that it has many uses that can help you with more than just a cold and congestion.
If you suffer from eczema, you can apply it to the affected area and it will help stop the inflammation and itching.
Reduces Muscle Pain:
Massage Vicks into the muscles and then cover with a warm towel. Try to keep the towel on and relax until the pain disappears. This can be done up to three times a day.
To get rid of a sinus headache, put a little of the cream under your nose. Inhale deeply, this will relax you and calm down the headache.
For dry skin, use Vicks Vaporub to moisturize. Just a little can make a big difference. It is great for the feet.